Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Friday, February 10, 2012

Cameron is sick.....AGAIN

Poor Cameron - it seems like he is getting sick once a month. Now he has caught the cold that Dad and John had - which is a horrible cough. He had a really bad fever for 2 days and luckily it broke this morning, but that cough. He can barely get a sentence out without coughing so hard he chokes. His little body can't hold on much longer it seems.......we slept a little better last night due to a really steamy shower before bed, but still not good. Cameron and I sleep in the living room and Halsy and KJ sleep in their normal beds. The doctor is calling in some Tylenol with Codine today to hopefully give him a break from this mean ole' cough.

It is so hard to have a really sick kid. We can't go anywhere and I feel like I am covered in germs and grime all day. I just sit and fetch drinks, time meds, cuddle, comfort, and offer words of encouragement.My house is a bomb and no one can count on me for anything. I hope this gets better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment