Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Talking Talking

Katey Jane is trying to talk to her mommy! She says things all day that I can't understand and she is so darn cute and persistent I just can't stand it.

Today she was trying so desperately to tell me what she wanted......it sounded like "oone" and I was guessing all kinds of things. Finally after 5 minutes of her little lips repeating "Oone" I said "You want mommy's Phone?" She began clapping and saying "YAY!!" as if to say You got it mom!! It was so darn cute! We were so excited to understand each other.

Her other new word that I just discovered is gum......which she pronounces "um" and points her chubby little finger in her mouth.

She says "Get Out" as "Gee Out" and "Get Down" as "Gee Douwn"

When we watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - she says "Pete" clear as a bell. It is super cute.

"NO" and "Nonie" are two of her favorite words. She also yells "Let Go" a lot thanks to her older brother and cousins.

I love to hear her little voice and watch her mouth as the words come spilling out. Her cheeks and her little teeth with her beautiful red lips.....wow I can't get enough of her!

She makes Cameron laugh when she tries to talk to him - because it makes absolutely no sense. She will babble an entire sentence and Cameron will look at me with a silly look on his face and start laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment