Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Monday, March 5, 2012

15 weeks and getting excited!

Pregnancy is going so well!! I now remember why I love being pregnant! My nausea is GONE (for 2 weeks now)! My tiredness has much improved and I don't have as many weird tastes in my mouth. I can feel my uterus creeping up over my pelvic bone and I always love that! It is getting harder to suck it in so maternity pants are my best friend! I am still craving Mexican food and dairy is not my best friend, but most things are just lovely! I am getting excited to feel baby move and to find out what this little one is!! At my last appointment my doctor was able to use the little doppler thingy and I got to hear baby's heartbeat for the first time! It was so relaxing to hear the little swishes. Up until now they had to bust out the ultrasound machine to make sure they could see the heart fluttering (nerve racking), but this time it was super easy, as it should be, and it was wonderful! Cameron and Katey Jane got to hear it too! Hopefully this feelin' good streak will continue and I will enjoy being pregnant as always!

1 comment:

  1. So happy things are finally taking a turn for the better! Can't wait for you to find out too!

    ReplyDelete