Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Monday, March 5, 2012

Newest member of the Carter Clan!

It is so crazy that I am an adult. I do things that I remember my parents doing. I giggle from time to time when I think about how old I am; I have two kids, I pack things for trips, I keep lists everywhere, I fold loads of laundry piled on the couch, just those everyday things I remember my mom and dad doing.

Well I've added to my "adult" list. We have finally gotten a new car! Its a Mini-van and I am in pure heaven!! We knew we needed one with Carter baby #3 on the way, but weren't sure how we could do it with our limited funds and student status. All things came into place and we got everything we wanted/needed plus more! I love it, the kids love it, my family loves it cuz now we can all fit together to go do things!


I love that I no longer drive a stick shift. I am diggin' the dvd system, although I am pretty sure the kids and I are already addicted to it :) Katey Jane's newest word is "mobie" (movie). I am just having so much fun. The space, the automatic doors, the heating and A/C that works!!! It is so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment