Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Little Prayers

Cameron had a really hard day last week - if you remember, it was the day I tried to sell him on facebook for FREE :) Anyways.......we made it to bedtime and I was so excited. Getting pajamas on was horrible and there was crying, screaming, whining the entire way. I was told by Cameron "I like Daddy better than you" and "Boys are cooler than girls, but girls are prettier". I was thinking, "Hey! How does Daddy get the favorite card when I've given you my blood sweat and tears today.....!!"

We made to prayer time and it was Cameron's turn. He started and mumbled very fast the entire prayer. I reminded him how we say prayers: tell him what you're thankful for, ask him for blessings, and tell him you love him. We talked about things you could ask for blessings about and then he started again.

"Dear Heavenly Father, I am thankful for my family. Please bless Daddy, because he is Awesome. Love you, Name of Jesus Christ Amen."

I about died. How cute and yet slightly annoying is that! Oh Cameron.

No comments:

Post a Comment