Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Update

Landon's birth story is in the making - but for now I wanted to put up a little update.

I miss feeling normal, but I know it will just keep getting better. My house is a complete mess and I really don't know what day of the week it is, but I am kinda ok with that. My emotions are the best they've been this time. I am supremely happy and I love how that feels. Thank heaven for medication. Little man is sweet as can be and sleep pretty well for a newborn. He is not a puker!! YAY and he is so cute I can't take it.

Cameron and Katey Jane are in love with him and ask to hold him all day long. Cameron gives him hugs and kisses constantly and KJ is always asking where he is. They are helping me too, especially Cameron. He is old enough to go and get things from specific places, which is so helpful!!

We are doing well and I look forward to sleeping more as the months go by!

No comments:

Post a Comment