Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Thursday, August 2, 2012

We have a date Folks! (37 weeks update)

Got to go see my OB today and I am very pleased with the results. I am now dilated to 2cm and 50% effaced. Not too much further along - but it it moving along and that is good. We have a date for little man to arrive: August 14th @ 5am we get induced. I am so excited I can't see straight. To know the finish line is in sight and have an end to this pregnancy is so glorious!!!!

Little Landon is perfectly healthy and happy in my tummy. He had another ultrasound and he passed all his tests. They are estimating him to be about 7.5 lbs. Which is big for me - a whole pound bigger than my first two, but I am grateful. I was worried I might have to push out a 8+ pounder.

Everything is ready for him to come. His clothes are washed and folded in his drawers, blankets are ready, the house is clean (thank you Halsy), his little bed is made and we are SO EXCITED!

I just have a few last errands and jobs to get done.....it seems to be an endless list. I'll keep checking them off as I go, 12 days left!! THAT IS SO CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment