Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Saturday, July 28, 2012

36 Weeks (17 days and counting)

I am giving in and am posting a picture of myself pregnant - not my favorite, but it's history!


I am feeling pretty good still - just very "filled to capacity"! He still moves, but it is different, I can tell he is running out of room in there. He pushes more instead of little jabs and kicks. My feet have started to swell, but not too badly. My body is happy and so is he. I went to the OB yesterday and he passed all his tests again - which is always reassuring. My blood sugars have been high this past week so they readjusted my medication and I am hopeful that helps.

Last week I tried to stop taking my anti-depressants, just to see if I didn't need them anymore. Let me tell you - I DO. It took two days of no medicine and I was off my rocker. Lots of crying, lots of anger, and I felt very out of control. My mom and sisters were so nice to let me get two days off meds because they knew I was trying so hard to not have Landon with the drugs in my body - but I was also glad they were there to tell me - Brooke, it's not worth it, take the pills! :) After a day back on my medication I am back to myself and it feel lovely. I am very thankful for my little blue pills.

17 days and counting!!

1 comment: