Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Monday, July 16, 2012

Pregnancy Update (35 Weeks)

Went to go see my doctor today and everything looks dandy. He is happy and healthy in my tummy. They measured his size today: he is currently around 6 lbs 6 oz (rough estimate). Which is already larger than Cameron's birth weight (6lbs 3oz) and almost as large as Katey Jane's (6lbs 9 oz). It was expected for him to be larger than my previous babies because of the Gestational Diabetes. But I am happy to report that all my numbers are "in control". YAY!! My insulin levels and diet changes have gotten my blood sugar completely NORMAL. So the doctor thinks that he won't get bigger than 8 lbs. I can handle that.

I am feeling great - just completely uncomfortable :) Landon is always moving and the bigger he gets, the more those rolls and kicks hurt. I am constantly having to run to the bathroom with emergency #1 and probably pee my pants at least 4 times a week. Sleeping is getting pretty funny. I grunt and groan like an old man trying to find a comfortable position and then when I finally do - I am panting from exhaustion. So sexy I know.

I started my weekly appointments today and I cannot believe how close I am. They are planning to induce me a week early......so that means only 4 weeks left!! I was doing my insulin yesterday and held up the bottle and thought to myself  "What would be the most fun way to destroy these bottles and needles?" Bonfire? Stomping? It reminded me of that scene in Office Space when they take the fax machine out into the field and take bats to it. I am so doing this in 4 weeks!!

(Ahhhhhhh I totally didn't know there were so many swear words in the music - when you watch this just press mute. )


This has by far been my most sickly, emotional, crazy, complicated pregnancy, but its almost through and I can't wait to meet Mister Landon soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment