Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pregnancy Mini Update (35 1/2 Weeks)

I went to go see Dr. Hoffman again after a month and a half of seeing the perinatologist. I had been seeing them because of my blood sugars, but now that my status is "under control". I get to go back to dr. Hoffman. It was so nice to see him again and I remembered how much I liked him. I will have two doctors for this baby because of the Gestational Diabetes and I like them both so I cannot complain!

He checked my cervix today and I am 1 cm dilated and 40% effaced. A pretty good start for 32 days left to the due date. They are definitely planning to induce me at 39 weeks so that means my due date moves from August 20th to around August 13th.

25 DAYS thats it!!! 3 1/2 weeks - I am getting so excited I can't take it!!

We put together little Landon's bed today and it feels like he is moving in. I Love it. I love smelling the baby blankets and making everything feel soft and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment