Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Escape Artist

We moved our "house" down to katelyn's old room (she left for BYU). It is a much smaller space, but we have a bathroom and laundry on the same level as us. It was well worth the sacrifice of space.
We had to curtain off half the room to make a bedroom and a living room. KJ also got her own big girl bed because the crib sucks to move. Well we have found a problem, she doesn't stay in her bed and curtains are easily penetrable. She has weaseled her way through the curtains many different ways. Today I thought I had her fooled, but I was the fool. I came up to check on her and this is what I found.

She had to fall asleep here because she can't get down once she is up.

I think I have a solution. Bunk beds with her on top!!! I will let you know the results soon :)

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny. I think Daphne would rather sleep anywhere else (including on her changing table- we have the same one!) than in her crib half the time. Love little KJ and miss you guys! Thank you for the encouraging comments on my blog. Love you!

    ReplyDelete