Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I know Halsy loves me when....

He brings me my favorite flowers!

I am not really a bring home flowers type a gal, except twice a year. Dahlia season and daffodil season - my two favorite flowers. Halsy came home on Monday with flowers and a large fountain diet coke! I loved it and I love him.

My hubby has worked so hard over the past 7years. Getting good grades, passing tests, meeting all the requirements, and missing family fun!
We have almost reached the finish line. Halsy has taken his last class ever and all that is left is his internship and a few big tests until he will officially hold the title of Doctor. I am so proud of him and us for making it this far. .

No comments:

Post a Comment