Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The stares have begun

Today was a busy day! I dropped all three kids off at jena's so I could go to my post pardon OB appointment and Hurried up the freeway. Everything looks dandy and I am feeling fine! I am also completely off my depression medication and doing very well. I grabbed some subway and drove back to jena's. Fed the kiddos, changed diapers, nursed, woofed down some food, and headed to our next appointment - Cameron's dentist check up. It was unavoidable that I could go with no other children, so I put in a happy face and went for it. ( the only time available was also smack dab in the middle of nap time) love that! I had Landon in the front pack, KJ in the stroller, and Cameron walked. I had at least three people say " wow, you are a busy lady" or "boy do you have your hands full" I always smile and whole heartedly agree :) the kids did so well, I was very surprised. No meltdowns or antics. They all slept on the car drive home and oh how I wanted to pull over an climb in the back to nap with them. It has been a doozy around here. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment