Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Thursday, December 28, 2017

The Year of Claire

I am writing this as a form of an explanation for my youngest daughter. I know that she will one day look back at her older sibling's collection of blogs with all their stats and accomplishments at every stage and wonder....where's mine?

Well my dear Claire - life is different with 4 kids and we tracked your life too - just in a photographic way. I have millions of pictures and a few stats from doctor's appointments. That is the extent of your "baby blogs" and I wanted you to know why.

You have been a breath of fresh air in our home. We hardly put you down and we constantly kiss and oogle you. We take picture after picture and love your little face. We have spent the last 10 months in baby blissful dream. You make our home joyful, silly, and full of sweet baby things. We celebrate and celebrate again every new word, new sound, new movement, etc. We travel the big house showing each new person your new accomplishment....and they all gush over you. Everyone can't stop buying clothes, headbands, toys, etc for you because we all can't think of a world without you.

So here is your first 10 months summed up in stats:

Birth:       8lbs, 22"

1 month:  10lbs 13 oz, 22 3/4"

2 month:  12lbs 2 oz, 24 1/2"

4 month:  14lbs 12oz, 25 3/4"

I'll get the rest from the pediatrician :)

I will show you all the photos/videos that we have whenever you ask! Right now you are sick and crying behind my computer chair needing me to hold you.....gotta go. Love you Claire.


1 comment: