Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Monday, October 1, 2018

Aug 26 thru Sept 1 Journal

We had a busy week of soccer, math class, music class, and dance class! It was the last week for us before we started "homeschool". I'm trying a new schedule this year to hopefully give Halsy and I the best of both worlds. Mon & Fri (free days) Tu & Wed (school days & activity days) Thu (HGC day and rest). We will see if this alleviates my stress and keeps the kids on track better all at the same time!!
 


 We live much closer to Katelyn now and she came for a visit and took Claire on a date!



I really love coaching my boys in soccer. This year I am assistant coaching both teams so it is a lot less involved and it is supremely lovely, especially with the amount and age of my kids. I get to just show up and love on the boys, encourage and help Travis or Darrin run through what they want to do. Claire likes it too - she toddles around the field, sits on balls, eats goldfish (fishies), and charms everyone. KJ really doesn't enjoy coming and she has started staying home. We got an Alexa so she could call me and I can call her - it makes me feel better about leaving her here alone for a couple hours. I am excited to be a head coach for Landon's team as they get older - they are a great group of kiddos. I'll happily stay assistant coach for Cameron's team. Darrin knows way more than I do and I am always learning new rules about the game from him and the boys even :) Landon loves to come to Cameron's practices and play with the big boys.

We have gotten to hanging pictures in the kids rooms! Katey Jane is so excited because she has been begging us to do it since we moved in! Their rooms look and feel like home now and everyone is excited to sleep tonight in their rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment