Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Sept 16 thru Sept 22

This has been one of the kids' favorite games lately. I don't get it - Claire really drops hard on them and it hurts (I tried it once and best believe I am not getting back down there). I love hearing the giggles when they all play together and aren't fighting.....*cue choir of angels*


 I took the kids to OMSI for Adventure Day and Chloe tagged along with us. We had a great time - can I just say how awesome it is to have big kids? I especially love it for Claire - she is so loved and adored. There is always a new person ready to play with her and give her attention. Its like she is an only child....uh oh. Cameron and Katey Jane get to experience what I did with my youngest siblings. I hope they remember it like I do....it makes me smile.

This is a totally random picture, but its the only one I got from the event. We all went bowling and arcading together Friday night. Everyone came except Dad (he was in Eastern Oregon). The bowling and arcading was fun, but the food wasn't that great. All in all a good time seeing each other and having fun together.


Soccer this week was awesome!! Landon shot at the goal 4 times and finally made a goal on his 5th attempt!! I am always doing the time and rotations so I don't have out my camera - this time I whipped it out and caught one of the misses - but it still counts in my book. The Navy Ninjas (Landon's team) won their game and The Sages (Cameron's team) had a tie in Scappoose or Scarpoose as Landon says. It was a tough game and our team played so well. Cameron is such a stud - he plays aggressive and fast. He gets right up in the players grill - no matter their size - and strips that ball. I LOVE WATCHING. Coach said "Wow Brooke, I don't know what the Carter family is like, but Cameron plays with pure Morin Oomph" I couldn't agree more....proud mama moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment