Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Monday, October 8, 2018

Sept 23 thru Sept 29

 Cuddling in the morning with daddy - his lap is usually a favorite! He also 
makes a great jungle gym :)

We all love to make Claire laugh!! 

 We keep this on our wall and I direct the kiddos to it often with I get the "Mom, I'm bored" (whiniest voice ever heard)
Everything she does has a little magic in it. This is her first Corn Dog! She didn't really care for the cornbread - she wanted that hot dog.

 Landon's class from HGC got to go to the apple farm for a field trip - it was really fun! 





 I took the kids to Vancouver Lake to celebrate that last hot day of the year. We borrow kayaks and a paddle board from my parents and drove 45 minutes north to a beautiful lake I had no idea was even there before!! It was a beautiful day and we spent most of our time in the water. Claire loved splashing in the shallows and rolling in the sand. Cameron and Katey Jane truly enjoyed being able to swim and took turns jumping off the paddle board into the deep water. Landon had fun kayaking and playing in the sand. I even had a good time. Claire require my 100% focus since she has no fear of the water, but watching the kids have so much fun made my day. I was complimented by another lady there with her family. She said I am Super Woman and that my kids are so well behaved, helpful, and fun. It's nice to hear that kid of stuff and I couldn't agree more - my kids RULE.


Soccer Saturday again - this was Cam and Claire keeping warm at Landon's 9am game. Both boys pulled out a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment