Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Playing at the Park





We took the little boys to the park to see the ducks, have a picnic, and play on the toys too!! Mom, Me, Matt, Katelyn, Jackson, and Matt were able to go on the outing. We had a really good time walking on the trails and hanging out. Although for me it was a little too hot!!

Uncle Matt carried the two little boys for us, Cameron fell asleep and Jackson was in heaven to be so tall!



3 comments:

  1. I need a guy to carry my kids around too! Matt looks like he's in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, she is looking so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I just watched the video and I thought that was Jena next to Jackson. Then your mom squatted down and I realized it was her!

    ReplyDelete