Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Working with Mommy

I decided to quit my job at PEM after a week and a half of bringing him with me, it was too hard. He is a rough little guy to care for (tummy aches, throw up, crying...) and mixed with no sleep and new mommyhood I wasn't ready to work yet. So I came home. I now do data entry work online for Roof Life and it is wonderful, I can work as much or as little as my schedule allows and I can work from anywhere that has internet. I usually work while Cameron naps and then we get to play together the rest of the day!!


Halsy is still working for the Video game store and going to school. His job is perfect because they work with his schedule and he can do his homework at work!! Yay..He is starting Organic Chemisty this term and boy is he excited.. I am sure he will do fine, he is very smart. Cameron is such a sweet litte boy. This week he has decided to become a different child, he sleeps more, he cries less, and he smiles, coos, and can really look at us!! I have become a much happier mommy and wife now that I am getting a little more sleep!!











1 comment:

  1. GOOD! I'm so glad he's been an easier, happy baby! It's GREAT when they get to that point! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete