Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Thursday, April 9, 2009

3/29/09 - 4/4/09 New Owees and Playing Outside!

Since Cameron has learned to walk....his falling rate has skyrocketed to an amazing height. He is such a trooper becasue he keeps getting up again, but unfortunately these falls have started leaving many owees on his little face! Pictures are now ridden with bandaids and bumps....as you will see in next week's pictures as well.


Cameron has been so lovely lately....I don't know what he is doing but I am not complaning. He is smiley, happy, cuddly, and lovey. I am in heaven. He loves to go outside now that we had some sunny days and he goes around to all the doors and bangs on them saying "maaaaaaa....maaaaaa" to let him out! It is pretty cute.

I took Jackson and Cameron to the park to play and we had a ball! Cameron loved the swings....he stayed swinging the entire time we were there!



2 comments:

  1. Lucky you, Jacob has turned into a whine machine because he has 4 teeth coming in at the same time. I can't for teething to be over!

    We missed you tonight. Marissa and I were the only ones who hurt the guys. I hurt one guy with my elbow and my knee on my first try and Marissa hurt a guy with her elbow on his hip on her second try! He was complaining about Marissa's the rest of the night. It.Was.Awesome! I'm totally doing it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like swinging in the park was a fun time! Cameron is getting so cute, well he always was, but he's turning into a darling toddler.

    ReplyDelete