Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Monday, April 27, 2009

4/5/09 - 4/11/09 Having Fun

We went to Eugene for Conference Sunday and had a ball! Cameron was so good in the car, of course as long as mommy was sitting next to him in the back:)


We left so early that Cameron was still in his pj's when we arrived, so we got in the bath and when Audrey heard the water she came running and strippin'! So cute, we had a cousin's bath.

This is how Cameron and Halsy watched Conference...so spiritual. It was sure nice for me though.....I actually got to watch.


It was such beautiful weather that we took the boys for a walk on our road. It was warm enough that we went along with Jackson when he decided not to wear pants.....personally I think he looks dang cute!


Cameron loves to play with the rocks. He eats them, throws them, and holds them.


I died when I saw these pictures.....so cute!


Pinecones!! Cameron found them and carried them the rest of the way!!


Saying hi to the cows!!


I took Jackson and Cam to Rood Bridge Park and they loved it! I love watching Cameron walking around! He just doesn't look like he should be able to walk,. but he is getting so good at it!





Big steps for Jackson!


Eating Potatos and corn for dinner.....this time mommy didn't mind the mess for the cuteness it produced!


1 comment:

  1. What a cutie. Why is it that the husbands sleep with the kids through conference? I love all the pictures of Cameron.

    ReplyDelete