Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

PINK EYE...Oh the horror!

I got pink eye and so lovingly passed it to Cameron. Luckily no one else got it in the house so far, but we had to cancel most of our friends from Cam's birthday party because we were contageous (I always think of adventures in babysitting when I say that word) The party was still a success, but we were pretty worried for a little bit. By the way, if you have never had pink eye.....it sucks. I had never had it and I never realized how torturous it is to have red, itchy, dry, yet gooey eyes all the time...ARGH poor us! It is finally starting to get better. Thank goodness.

This is what I have looked like for the past day or so.....lovely.

You can see that his left eye is swollen from the itchy goo that is in there.....poor guy!




2 comments:

  1. I've had Pink Eye before. There is nothing like waking up in the morning and opening your eyes only to find a film of goo over them! Poor Cam, he had the stink eye on his birthday.

    Your dad told us at church that he grilled up some P&K steaks. I'm so bummed we couldn't come! Of course not just for that reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that does not look like fun! Poor you and Cameron!
    Hopefully it is cleared up and gone now!
    So Korbyn and I will be in the Farmington ward on sunday! Melody is giving her homecoming talk! YEAH!
    I hope to see you!

    ReplyDelete