Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Monday, February 22, 2010

Cameron never gives up

We have had the sickness at our house during the past week. Jackson got it first, then Austin, then Jena, then John, then Dad, then Cameron, then ME!! Everyone got better within 2 days......except Cameron. (of course) He has been sick since wednesday night and so we are headed to the doctor this morning. I have had to withold milk from him because it seems that every time I let him have some he throws up again.....so on to my story. Last night at bedtime he really wanted a bottle and he was PERSISTENT!! He went to every family member in the house and asked them "Milk Please" in the saddest voice ever!! He never found someone who actually gave in, although we all wanted to!! I was impressed with his never give up attitude and thought I should remember how persistent he was at only 2 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment