Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mr. Independent


Cameron loves to do EVERYTHING by himself. Walking down the stairs, putting on clothes, climbing into the Xterra and getting into his car seat, and anything else he possible thinks of! It is so adorable that he wants to do it all by himself, but everything sure does take twice as long now!

We recently discovered puzzles and Cameron has a knack for them! He loves to dump them out, put the pieces together, and dump again.....over and over and over! I love watching his little face scrunch in concentration.

Yesterday, Cameron had a definate opinion on what he wanted to wear all the way down to his shoes and he wouldn't let me help him put the shoes on either! Finally, around 6pm he came walking over to me with one shoe on saying "Did it!" with the biggest smile! I gave him a big hug and helped him put on his other shoe so he could go play. It was fun to see the pride beaming from his little face. Today he decided that no clothes should be on the menu after nap time. I decided to go with the flow and we had diaper day. He was a happy camper - good thing I didn't have to go anywhere :)

I love my little man's opinions, while frustrating at times, I love learning about his little personality. We have so much fun together and I can't wait to be a full time stay-at-home mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment