Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Monday, February 22, 2010

Dancing

Last night my parents were crankin the tunes while they were doing the dishes and Cameron and I were dancing around the kitchen table. They were mostly ballads from the 70's and 80's so I was able to hold him and sway and spin. "I want to Break Free" - Queen, Phil Collins, "Under Pressure", anyways lots of good stuff. I was dancing and remembered something that I needed to check on the computer for Halsy's trip this week and sat at the computer for a minute. Cameron popped his head off my shoulder and said "Mommy, Dance!" I said " Oh buddy, you want to dance?" He said, "YES, dance!". My heart melted and off we went dancing again. I think we danced for 30 minutes together cuddling and enjoying. I was in heaven - not too much longer will I get to enjoy my little Cameron boy like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment