Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Because I'm Mad.....

Cameron did not want to go to bed. He was so adamantly against it that I ended up carrying him up the stairs by the seat of his little pants while he screamed at me to PUT HIM DOWN! I had Katey Jane in the other arm who was crying because she was past tired. Then there was me......driven absolutely nuts and ready to explode.

We finally reached the top of the stairs and I told Cameron to go and get a pull-up and bring it into his room. He loudly replied, "NO!!". I politely let him know that if he did not do as Mommy asked he would only get to read one book at bedtime. He growled at me and turned to his dresser. He was taking quite some time to do this small task so after getting Katey Jane's pajamas on I set her in her crib to go take a look.

He definately had been busy - he had strewn the pull-ups across the floor and told me, "Mommy, I threw the pull ups on the floor!" I said, "Why?" to which he replied very matter of factly "because I am mad at you." accompanied by a glare that could kill, looking a little something like this.


I told him I was mad at him too - not listening to mommy doesn't make me very happy. We agreed that we were mad at eachother and then moved on. I even got a hug before bed time.

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha...i can totally picture this exchange too! glad you still got your hug and he finally went to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, that picture is awesome. I don't think my children have been that honest with me yet. Cameron has the ability to communicate how he really feels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, how cute, funny, adorable.... wow, I love that little boy!

    ReplyDelete