Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cameron the destroyer

Ok, thats it. I AM GOING TO EXPLODE!!!! Cameron went to the bathroom (potty and poop) before lunch and then told me he was ready for a nap. We read books, blah blah blah the whole nine yards. I put him in bed and headed downstairs to clean. Apparently he wasn't done pooping. I worked for two hours around the house and when I headed to put in a load of laundry I hear scurrying feet in my house (3rd floor). I said Cameron's name and he answered. My blood started boiling......since it is nearly 3pm now he won't take a nap for the day!!!! Then, as I neared the top of the staircase, steam came from my ears!! He had thrown all of my pens, markers, crayons, tacks, binder clips, scissors, stapler, paper scraps, books, etc (anything sitting on a computer desk) all over the floor. PLUS - he had so much poop in his pants that it was coming down his legs. Stinky Sticky Green Poop. I couldn't help it - I was yelling!!!! Then after I opened his pull-up there were binder clips and scraps of fabric shoved in his diaper. It was then that I noticed that his fingers were green. OH MY GOODNESS!!! GRRRRROOOOOWWWWLLLLLL.

CAMERON....NO!
CAMERON JAMES CARTER....WE DON'T POOP IN OUR PULL UP!
WE DON'T DUMP MOMMY'S THINGS ON THE FLOOR!
WE DON'T TOUCH OUR POOPY!
WE DON'T...WE DON'T ....WE DON'T!!!!!!!!

I WAS DREAMING OF HORRIBLE THINGS TO DO TO HIM AS I PICKED UP EVERY SCRAP SMELLING FOR POOP SO I WOULD KNOW WHAT NEEDED TO BE THROWN OUT. Then he brought me a dinosaur and sure enough he had stuck that in his poop too. It is now in the garbage. He colored all over my desk calendar, my computer screen (luckily with crayon), my desk, he ripped covers off of books, and I am sure I will find more things as I continue with my day.

I am so mad I can't even look at him without wanting to yell and scream. He is spending time with Jackson elsewhere while I vent - hopefully I will get over it after my venting is through. The gate has to go back up on his door and I have to deal with bed/room training yet again. DANG IT ALL!

2 comments:

  1. oh no!!! What a stinker!!! Man, Cameron sure is starting out the horrible threes with quite the mess. I hope you survive this year. I keep telling myself I'm halfway done with them with Ethan. Almost to four, almost to four. Hope he learns not to do that one again to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That is so traumatic and messy that I couldn't even laugh. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete