Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthday Surprise

Cameron turns three today!! Our biggest boy! Unfortunately he is celebrating from the couch because he woke up and after his birthday breakfast - threw up on me while we were sitting on the couch. YUMMY! Luckily, it was just an upsent tummy from all the Easter garbage we ate and he was a new man by the end of the day!!



Height: 35 1/2" (10th percentile)
Weight: 27 1/2 lbs (15th percentile)


All about Cameron:

~ He loves to watch any Toy Story movie, Buzz Lightyear is his very favorite person!!
~ He loves any Shrek movie too!
~ Cameron is a kind hearted little man. So polite too! He says  "excuse me mommy" "Please" "thank you"
~ He gives the best hugs and kisses - Oooo those kissable lips!!
~ He is very opinionated - getting dressed, going first, using the potty, finding things, where he sits, and so much more. I love and despise this personality trait.
~ Cameron loves to read books! His favorites are search and find books like I spy, Ferdinand the Bull, The Three Bears, and Going on a Bear Hunt!
~ Cameron is so coordinated - he can run, jump, do push-ups, sit-ups, skip, somersault, turn, and dance!! I am going to start him in Gymnastics lessons when I stop working - I think he would be so good at it!! He has really good control of his muscles. He works out with us on weekdays in the gym - he has his little 2.5 lb weights and does everything we do - we love it!
~ He is so handsome - I just stare at him and melt!
~ Cameron is one smart cookie, he sure keeps me on my toes and makes sure Mommy holds ttrue to what I said I was going to do!
~ He loves his little sister and takes good care of her. When we are in public he introduces her to other people and tells other kids to "not touch her, she's MY sister". He and Katey Jane sit in her crib together and play while I clean the house - so cute.
~ He loves to EAT!! He is very adventerous and will try almost anything. He loves to eat Bagels and Cream Cheese for breakfast with some fruit or yogurt. For lunch and dinner - he lets me be creative and I love it!!
~ Cameron loves to play with his friends and cousins - and I love that he knows what that means. He gets excited talking about play dates!
~ He is very intuative - he can tell when someone is sad or worried and shows concern for them. He also loves to celebrate anything! If there is fun to be had - he'll be there!

Life changed when Cameron came to our family and we couldn't imagine it any other way! He brings the fun to every day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment