Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Monday, April 16, 2012

Pregnancy Update (21 Weeks)

Other than my belly protruding farther and farther everyday and needing a nap every minute - you would never know I am pregnant! I feel wonderful. Baby Landon is moving lots and lots, especially when I start eating. Now that I know we are having a boy and I have all his baby things washed and put into drawers I am feeling like it will take forever for him to get here! I want to see his little face and see who he looks like! That is always my favorite part! I still have 19 weeks left and it can't come fast enough! I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you already have all his stuff out and in the drawers! Wouldn't be able to tell that you're excited or anything! ;) Ummm, man. I need to get my butt in gear on a few things, or you might have it done before me, lol.

    ReplyDelete