Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Rotten

This morning the kids asked for milk to drink while I was making the food. There was a 1/8 jug left and then an entire new jug unopened. I filled KJ's milk with the 1/8 full jug (using it all) and then opened the new one for Cameron. I poured the milk into his cup and while pouring he whined/yelled "Mom that is too much!" I said "Don't worry Cam I'll drink some of it." I began to gulp it down (I adore milk) and on gulp three I realized there was something very very extremely wrong with what was in my mouth. The milk was ROTTEN. I rushed to the sink and spit it out, then proceeded to throw up the contents of my stomach. My body wouldn't stop gagging!! It was so nasty. I reached for a banana, ripped it in half, and shoved it into my mouth. Anything to rid myself of the taste. Gurgle Gurgle Gurgle. Spit Spit Spit........YUCK. I cleaned the sick out because all I could smell was rotten milk. I finally recovered, my eyes watering still catching my breath, and checked the milk jug. It had only just expired yesterday. So I poured an entirely new jug down the sink.

Cameron and Katey Jane watched this entire process in horror and poor Cameron was gagging right along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment