Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Friday, April 27, 2012

Princess Shoes

Last night as we were getting ready for bed, KJ was wearing her purple Princess Shoes around the bedroom. I announced it was time to find our beds and she waited by her crib - still wearing her shoes. I asked her to take them off and she was adamant that that would not be happening. I decided to go with it. She actually fell asleep still wearing them! Also when I checked on her before I went to be a few hours later, they were still on her feet. It was the cutest thing. I was so sad my Camera was downstairs.

1 comment:

  1. I found your adorable blog!

    #1~ Your kids are darling

    #2~ I wanted to say hi to you at stake conference, but I lost you in the mad crowd afterwards.

    #3~ I think your neat.

    ReplyDelete