Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Friday, December 18, 2009

Amazing Feats

This is one of those stories you need to write down before you forget.........Cameron has a new habit of peeing on the carpet, bed, wood floor, etc. after bath time if you don't get a diaper on fast enough! I can't resist cute baby boy buns, so I usually gamble with the chances for a peek of that little naked bod! Anyways, I was in the bedroom getting his pajamas and said diaper, when Halsy starts yelling, "Honey! Honey! Cameron is peeing in his mouth!". I ran into the living room and sure enough he had managed to pee sitting criss cross applesauce, but the pee went straight up in the air and into his mouth! How this happened we don't know, but there he was licking his lips and smiling at us because I am sure the looks on our faces were hilarious. I then proceeded to clean him from head to toe and the carpet wondering how bad it was that my son just essentially drank his own pee. Apparently, its not bad for you, but I really hope this won't become a habit :) We had a good laugh and I get his diaper on a little quicker now!

No comments:

Post a Comment