Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Friday, December 18, 2009

Baby moving and Name Decisions

This morning I was wakened by some moving in my belly! I don't remember Cameron ever waking me up before, but how fun it was to feel her moving (yes, I said her). It was a quiet mommy moment, how few there are!
We are having a major name dilemma at the Carter house. EVERY name that I love, Halsy hates. EVERY name that Halsy loves, I don't like or don't like as well as my names. It is so frustrating! I hope we come up with a name soon, or we might leave the hospital with a no named baby!

My list includes:
Katey Jane Carter (so I can call her Kate after my mommy), Claire (after my Grandpa who passed this year) DeLong Carter, Faye DeLong Carter, Miriam Kate Carter, Adele Kate Carter, Nora Jane Carter, Bryn DeLong Carter, and on and on. I like more old fashioned names and family names.

Halsy likes:
Charlotte Kate Carter (so he can call her Charlie), Paige, Phoebe, Ashley, Sophia, Reagan, Mikala, April, Sidney, or Logan. I can't figure out his pattern of like and dislike.

Oh well, we have been through so many baby name websites I feel like giving up and just naming her bob.

Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. You tell Halsey there is a reason why woman carry the baby. They are just better at these things, like names! Haha, love you Halsey.

    ReplyDelete