Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

37 Weeks OB Appointment

Went to the doctor with a very different attitude this week - UNCOMFORTABLE. I now understand what my mother meant when she said "you will reach a point where you consider anything to be done with pregnancy". I am still ok with her being inside because at least I am sleeping....but it is starting to really bother me how uncomfortable most things are for me now. Walking, sitting, rolling, picking up Cameron, driving, etc. Hopefully she comes soon - I would really like to deliver while Halsy is home for Spring Break for 2 1/2 weeks. Sure would be nice to have the help!

Doctor Check up:
2 1/2 cm and 70% effaced. Her head is still at a -2 so not too much happening, but at least we are moving toward the mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment