Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pregnancy Update

No contractions as of yet, just general discomfort. Sleeping is hilarious - it is like a beached whale trying to turn over. Grunting and huffing as I use the spokes of the headboard for the leverage I need to change sides. Halsy giggles next to me, but smartly keeps his comments to himself :) I think I might be waddling a little - if you get the chance to check me out from behind, please let me know and I will try to correct the waddle. I am getting the sharp pains in the lower abdomen and groin from all the tendos and muscles loosening and tightening in preparation for labor. I must say, despite the uncomfortable feelings, I am very grateful for weeks left in the pregnancy. Katey Jane is so easy to care for inside my belly- no crying, no diaper bags, no spit up, no poop explosions, and when I am tossing and turning at night at least I am still lying down. Don't worry about coming early little Miss - mommy is just fine waiting to meet your sweet little personality until April 13th!!  

Here is my prego pic marking week 35!! 8 1/2 months down. Not my best, but it will have to do!

I went to the OB this morning, after examination there is no dilation as of yet, but he said my cervix is thinning out. I'll keep you updated on the progress next week!

3 comments:

  1. Miss Katey I can't wait to meet you. But better not come too early....PS Jason used to tease me to no end when I would roll (ok try to) in bed. It was pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous! and guys should be nicer, it's soooooo hard to roll over. if only men could be pregnant...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had my first experience with it being hard to roll over last night. I am only 4 months, I can't imagine what 8 months will be like!!!!

    ReplyDelete