Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

38 Weeks - Still Preggers

   The full moon did me no favors this month. I wa really counting on the old wives tale that women tend to go into labor on or close to a full moon. Well, the full moon was on monday and nothing!! 2 weeks left and the progress towards labor has been minimal at best. 2 cm and 80% effaced.
   Katey Jane is measuring right on schedule and not going to be too big or too small. Also, I am very healthy so there is no cause for an induction unless I am a week overdue. At that point we'll see what is going on down there and decided on breaking my water or C-Section.
   I am jealous of all the women who delivered this morning that kept my doctor from being able to see me on time at my appointment.

1 comment: