Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pajama Preferences

Cameron now has an opinion on what he wants to wear to bed at night. He picks out his shirt and pants (uaually not matching :) and of course says "I do it". Needless to say bedtime has taken a little longer these days to accomodate our son's new independence.
Last night he picked his pants, but refused to wear a shirt. It was a mommy moment - force the issue and get an unhappy fit throwing kid, or let it go because really who cares what he wears to bed as long as he goes to bed. I chose the latter. I giggled to myself the entire bedtime process staring at his bare little tummy and chest and realized again how beautiful my little boy is! He went to sleep without a fuss and yet again I was taught a valuable lesson by my 2 yr old. Just let it go Mommy....in 5 years will this matter? Nope.

Sleep on my Cameron Boy!  

2 comments:

  1. you're a smart mom! and i love it-he really is such a cute boy! and can you blame him for wanting to show off his tight abs? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it brooke. smart move!! :)

    ReplyDelete