Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Guilt has set in.......

It's official.......I have already taken at least half the pictures of Katey than I did of Cameron. I don't even have my camera charged and ready. I know I gotta give myselft a break - she is only 2 weeks old for heaven sake - but I need to make a resolution to do better!

I WILL DO BETTER AT TAKING PICTURES OF BOTH OF MY CHILDREN.

We'll see how that goes......wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. It's been the exact same for us! It's horrible! It's UNREAL how many pictures we had taken of Mylee by one month old. Poor Brady has like 5 pictures to his name. Poor kid. He just isn't as photogenic as Mylee was yet! Soon we'll get some cute ones!

    ReplyDelete